Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday 033012

Guess where?

P3300001

Apparently JT was recently video’d in the back of a squad car post a night at Kinfolks.

Legs were pretty heavy post the flight here … so I got out to break some of that up.  10 miles, with a total gain of 20 feet.  Yeah, I was on track to break 10k feet for sure this week (I had 9865 before today).   Unless I find a highway on ramp, that ain’t gonna happen.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like Tel Aviv to me ;) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pic of Tel Aviv, but we all know you're in Tehran by now.

    I would have wrecked the car from laughing so hard if I was that cop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, drunk guys in Tel Aviv know Bohemian Rhaspody. Who knew??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that Tony K. in the back of that police car?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did the cop resist singing along?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, Tel Aviv.

    I love how the cop asks him to calm down when he starts banging the window and the guy says he can't.

    ReplyDelete