Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yellowstone

P6200136 P6200137 P6200138 P6200140 P6200145P6200143    P6200153 P6200162  P6200165 P6200129  P6200132P6200130

More coming from the Yellowstone trip.  I have to say, sitting at the edge of OId Faithful with JZ and he looking at me as it went off and declaring “Dad, this is awesome!” got me a bit misty eyed for a moment.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures man!
    We will be following your lead and plan on some time spent in Yellowstone in the next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, love Yellowstone. Spent an entire summer there for Geology Field Camp....back in, uh, 1985. Haven't been back since, I so need to do that! Looks like things haven't changed too much since then, despite a new geological era! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason - congrats on the SJS victory! Yellowstone is ridiculously huge and amazing. Enjoy it. If you can swing it, be sure to get to the Tetons just south of the park as well.

    Jill - geologist? I keep meeting these geologists that are not geologists anymore.

    ReplyDelete