Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday 121214

Slept hard and slept in, so that killed any window I had to run as I traveled back from Philly today.  I get sort of irked at myself when I do this.  It is really a choice or a demonstration of willpower.  Or lack of willpower.  But I suck getting up out of bed and getting going these days.  After the fact I wonder why I just didn’t lace them up at 10 at night and head out to go get a run on Mt Misery.  Of course I am often doing this wondering as I am barely staying awake in a meeting.

Solid list by Justin.

People were wondering in the Broomfield area what this bullet looking thing was.  In a similar regard, although a helluva less interesting looking, I was wondering what this was in the local open space.  IMG_2752 I think it has something to do with prairie dogs.

I recognize that I’ve been living with a mentality of once I’m successful I’ll be happy and need to change it around to Once I’m happy I’ll be successful. 

Today’s listening …

2 comments:

  1. If you don't mount the wind vane near the ground, prairie dogs can't tell which way the wind is blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a weather device of some sort too, but I can't see that.

    ReplyDelete