Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday 122214

Came across this write up on the Boulder Bad Ass 100.

Today’s Leadville related read.

Good MUT Recap on the 2014 year by Mock.

Solid from SoS why the sub 2 hour marathon is not gonna happen in the next two years (and if it does, we better question it),

Winds seem to have knocked KJ back in SA for the moment.

Regardless if you buy into bulletproof coffee or not, I don’t because I don’t want that in my coffee.

Maybe you saw the new Terminator Genesys trailer out there.  If not, or you don’t care for that sort of movie, s’okay because Google is making cars that will drive for you.

EZ 10 today.  Snow and wind and ice made things slower.  And I ran with the kids and that kept it mellow too.  A bit fatigued in the legs from yesterday but not bad from the running.  The other abuse might have been more of the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. I agree on the 2 hour marathon. I think the data is finally showing that the east africans and others have had cycling type doping programs for a long time now. Everything I read about their testing process, programs, and national athlete drug enforcement organizations are somewhere between haphazard and corrupt.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brett - would anyone be surprised if it was all a sham? I think not.

      Might help you get a 3 seconds though.

      Delete
  2. Looks like KJ is in the midst of another attempt and at last update ahead of the FKT. We will see....

    ReplyDelete