Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday 121914

Good advice on Leadville from Andy W.

Good read on Bekele

The interview with Koop is excellent, particularly his recollection of the HR2014 and diving into a tent.  Apparently he is another one that is not bought into the fat adaptation thing either.

The latest ATUC … “the four food groups.”  Ha!

Today’s listening …

What I want for Christmas … one week of running news completely clear of scandal or drugs in running.  Or maybe a mental state where I can not really care about it if they happen.

Apparently – you can follow your dream if you can create 3-5 blog posts a day. (thanks for the tip JT)

Afternoon – I had a pretty sour stomach but I felt good so I messed around with some local fartlek stuff on some segments.  Oh, got Lucy dog out for a mile too – her first jogging since her surgery to reconnect the tendon she sliced on some edging in the yard chasing a GD squirrel.  10.3 miles total.

No comments:

Post a Comment