Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday 122914

KZ and some of her buds headed up for some skiing at Cooper.  I headed into Leadville to hook up with its mayor and check out parts of some potential run I might do next summer.

Downtown … IMG_2915
Heading down the Boulevard.  I can see why this would allow a fast start.   IMG_2917

I did a few miles on the course and then headed over to Brandon’s house.  We joined up for a few, catching up on various and then I headed back into town.  It was pretty dang cold, but once I got moving it was not too bad.  12.2 miles, slow and easy as the snow, ice, temps, altitude kept me motivated to keep it that way.

Good to catch up with Brandon.  I don’t care what Footfeathers or Pittbrownie sez about that guy, he is a good dude. 

2 comments:

  1. Did you get your WOD on with Fuller?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was dodging his dogs as they barreled at us in the snow.

      Delete