What. the. f*ck. (anything to get a record)
What. the. f*ck. 2. (how else can we have governing bodies screw up the sport, or maybe it is already done at the pro level)
Interesting read. (HS phenom turned sniper)
Longer read. (Varner’s report on TF)
Begging a caption. Mine … “and then I felt my stomach start to rumble.”
So, the sponsor of the XC team we put together last year was PI. Fair to say it won’t be them this year.
Nearly have the route nailed up for the solstice slog. Send me a note if you want in.
Snowed a bit last night but I made myself get out for a very easy and slow 4.6 miles. Time to channel some sisu I guess.
Got over to Valley Forge in the evening and was able to explore a bit more. Nearly all teh snow was gone, except in a few of the really protected places. Found my way over Mount Joy (not sure if I will make it to Mount Misery as that is a bit further out). 6.5 miles. This is a pretty cool park.
Careful with those southeast Pennsylvania hills...
ReplyDeleteGlad you're enjoying the trails in this part of the world - not as spectacular as the Rockies but nice in their way.
It is quite a gem in the middle of an otherwise urban area. Impressive.
DeleteLOVE that park. We are going east for Christmas and all of my running will be there. Try out Misery if you get the chance! There is a great path along the River with 3 different routes up (the middle being the most fun). You rock!
ReplyDeleteDavid - I expect you to take those two soft FKTs that I ended up with (accidentally, as I had no idea I was on them).
DeleteKeep living it friend.
Oh GZ, you are going DOWN!!!!! :)
DeleteThanks for posting the link to the article on Cormier. Very cool to see how he's transferred one success to another.
ReplyDeleteOne hell of a driven dude.
Delete