Not much sleep – not surprising as we did the late night church service and then I had a 14 year old beating the crap out of me before the sun was up to wake up.
Once the Lucy dog got her take, she did not care about the avalanche of paper that The lack of sleep caught up to everyone though. Apparently Christmas is hard work.
Headed to the mountains for a few days. Note the spiffy hat.Welcome back to 10k plus feet. Tired from the day, and generally from the last couple of days, so I did just an easy 5.1 up here. That means …. sloooooow.
Beautiful night as I headed out. Not a lick of wind. Just cool mountain air and quiet. Lot of noise in the noggin’ but runs like this, with time and focus, can calm that.
Then there was the boy at work on the treadmill.
Wonderful day, but I certainly ate way too much of the sweet potatoes and sticky buns. Oh, JZ got me a knife that I promptly cut myself with. Off to read Killing Patton.
I also got Killing Patton. Will try to start it today. Killing Lincoln was good. I also have Killing Kennedy but I never started it. Maybe I'll knock it out, too. So many unread books.
ReplyDeleteNice hat! Looks good on you.
ReplyDeleteWyatt - if you have never seen the movie Patton, with George C Scott, I'd recommend it. And Tim, it is amazing what a good hat does to a man's look.
ReplyDelete