Ab leg raises - 25
Single arm tri push downs (2 on machine), 3 sets of 12 for each arm
Bench press - 12 x95, 5 x 115, 12 x 95 (w/5 at 115 so a ss)
Squats - 15 x bar shoulder width, 15 x bar waist width; 12 x 55 (same double), 12 x 65 (same double)
Leg press machine 10 x 175, 10 x 170, 10 X 165
Single arm tri push downs (2 on machine), 3 sets of 12 for each arm
Bench press - 12 x95, 5 x 115, 12 x 95 (w/5 at 115 so a ss)
Squats - 15 x bar shoulder width, 15 x bar waist width; 12 x 55 (same double), 12 x 65 (same double)
Leg press machine 10 x 175, 10 x 170, 10 X 165
Torso machine 3 sets each side alt, 12 x 110
Tri overhead dumbell extensions 3 sets 12 x 25
Deadlifts? 12 x 60
After the deadlifts I was starting to wonder if I was doing these right. I want to include box jumps, lunges, and dead lifts but I might need to research how to do those more properly.
Deadlifts? 12 x 60
After the deadlifts I was starting to wonder if I was doing these right. I want to include box jumps, lunges, and dead lifts but I might need to research how to do those more properly.
Saw folks doing lots of things I want to try.
Afternoon - bike trainer. Holy crap this was ... different for me. Definitely worked the legs in a way that I have not in a while. 90 minutes. 30 minute warm up, 30 minutes at 15 x 1 minute on, 1 minute off. 30 minutes warm down.
The weather was ridiculously nice and I wanted to run ... but I need to smart.
Spinning is one of the more intense workouts I've done. Especially if you have a sadistic instructor.
ReplyDeleteYeah, there are spin classes at our rec center ... I have done those in the past. I am doing this stuff on my own just cuz of the scheduling aspect.
ReplyDelete