Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday 041912

A bit of soreness (expected) in the back from yesterday’s deadlifts. Won’t rush back to those yet, but will look to build on them over time.

Schlarb PRs on the front side of Green, and probably has a fair claim to the FKT over there. Hmm ... wonder if I can coordinate a Rickey, Schlarb, Waggoner, Anton showdown. I can promise this OSMP lurkers ... it won't be announced here.

Glenn Randall, the 2010 PPA champ, is getting some press for his leading the first 10k of the Boston Marathon.

I am going to dig into this read on Kenyan dominance later today.

Camping in the woods this weekend. SF next week. If things feel good, I might give myself a break from my running break just to enjoy a run over the Golden Gate and into Marin.

PM, office gym, machine bench 6 x 140, 8 x 130, 8 x 130
Lat pull downs 11 x 110, 7 x 120, 4 x 130
Mil press 10 x 110, 6 x 120, 3 x 130
1 hour stat bike (recumbent, ugh … worked legs different though).  Focused to keep HR near above 140 entire time.  Easy on the lungs, hard on the legs.
image

There is just the remnants of a dull ache in the Achilles.  I wonder if I am thinking about it a bit too much at this point.  I know if I was training, I would not even think anything of this.  It would be just a regular old ache that I dealt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment