Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday 041112

JZ challenged me to do some push ups this AM. As part of his Scout Tenderfoot requirements he needs to track improvement in a variety of physical fitness activities for 30 days. One of them is push ups done in 30 seconds. He did 36. I did 42. He is catching up.

Totally wanted to run today. Probably could have. Probably could make some argument that I should have. Probably would have angered the Achilles some. And probably would have slipped me into bad habits - or rather the same habits, again.

So, I went to the gym.
Bench 2 x 135 (a far cry from the 225 I used to get up, but it was good to get a plate up), 6 x 115, 12 x 95.
Dumbell bi curls 15 x 25, 12 x25, 12 x25
Abs - 2 x25 legs lift
Lat Pull downs - 12 x 11 (machine) - 3 sets.
Preacher curls 12 x 45 - 3 sets
Overhead dumbell presses 12 x 25, 10 x 30, 8 x 30
60 minutes on the bike ... 20 minute warm up, then 6 x 3 minutes on, 2 minutes off ... 10 minute warm down

No comments:

Post a Comment