This is what my hotel room walls look like. It is a bit maddening.
Latest ATU. Was cracking up at the kids in the background.
According to this, Max King is considering an FKT at the Grand Canyon.
I find these posts (Ayers, Gambetta) to be sort of within the camp of my thinking regarding barefoot minimalism.
I enjoy this post from Sean.
Interesting … some advert recruiting for the USMRT for the juniors. I am always surprised at how shallow tough grades look in video. They look comically easy. Then you get out there and realize how flipping hard they actually are.
More evidence that my job is killing me. As an alternative, consider why you don’t achieve your goals.
Some initial shots of the hood I am in this week. More to come.
Had a guess with the 2nd to last picture. But the last one is a clear giveaway. Eat a Cable Car at Ghirardelli for me.
ReplyDeleteSweet! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteThose walls are nothing. You should have stayed here: http://www.sfhoteldesarts.com/paintedrooms.php
ReplyDeleteNick ... those are pretty amazing.
ReplyDeleteTim - it was great seeing ya.
Brandon - I saw that place this AM, but I did not make it over there.