I committed to this. Now I need to study this. And talk to this guy.
See you there! Hopefully we both finish early enough on Saturday to hit the brewery. And pay your Legion dues, they have one in Silverton.
I'm looking more forward to the race now, if that's even possible! Thanks GZ. I miss Colorado and the people there more than you can imagine. Can't wait to be there.
Awesome!
Good stuff! Seems like the race that everyone enjoys pacing the most.
...and then I will run my qualifying 100 here [insert race] so I can apply for Hardrock 201X. See you in the San Juans!
See you there! Hopefully we both finish early enough on Saturday to hit the brewery. And pay your Legion dues, they have one in Silverton.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking more forward to the race now, if that's even possible! Thanks GZ. I miss Colorado and the people there more than you can imagine. Can't wait to be there.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff! Seems like the race that everyone enjoys pacing the most.
ReplyDelete...and then I will run my qualifying 100 here [insert race] so I can apply for Hardrock 201X. See you in the San Juans!
ReplyDelete