Friday, April 13, 2012

Readings today …

CU is shutting down to visitors on 4-20.  Ought to be interesting.

Keith Moon to play at the Olympic Opening Ceremonies.  Ought to be interesting.

Looking to read McDougall’s account of his search for Micah True later tonight.  Will be interesting.

3 comments:

  1. I have never really understood CU's deal with the 4/20 thing. Seems like they always make a big fuss about it which if anything just draws more attention. If they just let it be the whole thing would probably get much less attention in the press.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article by McDougall, thanks for the heads up.

    CU and 4/20, can they really close down a public campus? Does that include alum? Half tempted to go test it out just because they say I can't, but then again, I have no interest in 4/20 and would much rather avoid the whole mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd avoid it just cuz I don't want to hang out with 10000 people for nearly any reason.

    ReplyDelete