Colorado Running Hall of Fame inducted a few members last night that have left a mark at Pikes, including Danelle Ballengee, and Pablo Vigil (although Vigil is much better known for his accomplishments at Sierre Zinal). Also in this class that caught my eye were Ken Chlouber, and Jerry Quiller – as these guys are more known for their support of running rather than actual running.
Leadville entrant list is up. As is Leadman.
Some history for you WS philes out there.
Gym
Calf raises 40 x 80, 30 x 80, 30 x 80
Leg press machine – 12 x 180, 12 x 190, 10 x 200
Abdution 20 x 110
Adduction 20 x 110
Squat (in a controlled rack), 12 x 95, 10 x 115, 8 x 135. I have to say, I liked how the rack helped me keep the motion appropriate and move my legs a bit more forward. Allowed me to roll back into the hips more.
Stat cycle – 120 minutes
Post ride got in 2 x 20 leg lift
Bench press 2 x 145 (new high for this good around), 4 x 135, 6 x 125
The thought of a 1000 runners out there on the Leadville 100 course makes me wanna vommit. I'm gonna have to go out kinda fast or else I'm gonna get caught in the epic bottleneck along the lake.
ReplyDeleteWyatt
Wow give it up for several folks from the Southeast registered for Leadman. Thats some mean travel expenses...
ReplyDeleteInteresting. Tri used to be the sport for endurance fanatics with "disposable" income. I think a case can be made that ultras are also also in that niche (while still appealing to the more modest spenders).
ReplyDelete