Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday 042312 San Fran

Most of the day was in meetings but got of and got a couple shots over lunch and dinner.  I have never been here before and it is a pretty amazing city. 

Really really looking forward to running with Tim L tonight.  Achilles be damned.  I am not sure if it is better or not but … whatever.  I have not run in at least 10 days (well, I did run up California street last night after dinner just to do that, and it was fine.
P4230019P4230016P4230043P4230020P4230034P4230020 P4230012
P4230040P4230021P4230048 

4 comments:

  1. I ran the SF Marathon in 2010 (a few months after running Boston) on a really, really, really bad foot - and I loved every second of that race. Race went by a lot of your pictures :). Hope you have a great time there and hope that achilles is cooperating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky dog - SF is one awesome city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GZ you look like Jeremy Wade from the River Monsters tv show. I thought that pic on the trolley above was him. http://www.underwatertimes.com/news.php?article_id=26850911034

    ReplyDelete
  4. StayVertical - wow. I had no idea who that guy was.

    Jill, HappyTrails - yeah, had never been here. This is a pretty cool city.

    ReplyDelete