Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday … reconnecting

Met up with Footfeathers.  Had not seen him since last summer, before Pb.  Good to connect with a like minded soul. 

P4240018P4240022P4240047P4240052  P4240048 P4240024P4240023P4240045P4240035P4240037P4240036P4240031P4240041P4240033P4240034
P4240039P4240040       P4240032 P4240028 P4240027     

Not sure what the big deal is about running here.  ;)  

Oh yeah, I ran.  Might have been six miles.  I really did not care about the distance.  I was less concerned about that and was more about enjoying the experience tonight.  And it was great.

Superest awesome to see Tim. 

5 comments:

  1. Scenery like that makes you feel sorry folks "have" to live there, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is embarrassing the IT racing team by running with bums like you!

    Had a blast in SF when I visited over the summer, but I think the stress of parking there would wear me down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not have an IT job if I lived near landscape like that. Thankfully I'm in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes for a great trip. Cool trails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a fun place. Feel good that I also happen to live in a fun place. A different place but a fun place.

    ReplyDelete