Sunday, April 8, 2012

Winner, winner!

I won a pair of Hokas via the photo contest over on Talk Ultra.  Thanks to all that “liked” the photo.  I am interested in seeing what the Hokas provide, but not interested enough to drop 170 bucks on em.  So, very glad to win a pair. 

New Lucho cast out

7 comments:

  1. You're a 9ish right? I need to try them out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the shoes! You would probably put the most miles on the Bondi, but the new Stinson EVO looks pretty sweet, can't wait to get my hands on a pair.

    Rob, I have a Mafate and a Bondi you could take for a spin if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go George! I think I may have been your first "like" when they posted the final 10. I've been very curious about these shoes as I've been dealing with these 60 year-old knees! However, I've been buying size 11.5 in Salomons so ...no luck with trying yours for a day or two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the vote! So you tried the Hokas and were not a fan? Apparently it is a love it or hate it shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I haven't tried a pair of Hokas on yet. I've had friends make the suggestion yet I've stayed true to Salomon for the most part.

    ReplyDelete