Powell has a good BTMR post race wrap up posted.
I have been hit by a car while running. I can confidently say that I am more sore after a race on Pikes than after being hit by a car.
Easy five miles. Max HR 142, AHR 129.
Jay was kind enough to take some shots from yesterday’s race and share them.
Anton laments about having to auto travel to high trails. Timely as BoCo considers public transit to them. … A related public survey. My nickel here … I hope it is economically feasible. We have considered sending our daughter to a friend’s house in Boulder (from Broomfield via the bus). It is 4 bucks each way however. I realize there is some “common good” cost but 8 dollars for 30 miles of driving seems steep.
Grumpy old man point … it cracks me up a bit when folks say “it is a mute point.” But one that gets me a bit more than that is when folks say mature with the t pronounced as a t sound rather than ch. Do we say nature like that? It just ain’t natural.
Afternoon – six easy miles with TC from work. Felt much looser than this AM.
Interview with Geoff Roes. (short)
Good to finally meet you in person. I have another week of shot and sore legs also. Yeah!!!
ReplyDeleteAgreed, maTure just makes you sound like a jackass...
ReplyDeleteMy legs are really sore, but I'm almost sure that they wouldn't be that bad but for that 300 meters of downhill on Ruxton before Hydro...
That downhill on Ruxton is NASTY. Even better at the close of the marathon.
ReplyDeletethat is a great picture of you. I am embarrassed by my poor photography skills.
ReplyDeleteWestminIster is one of my all time faves. Even from people who actually LIVE in Westminster.
ReplyDeleteDon't get me started on language and grammar in the us.
ReplyDeleteIrregardless ...
ReplyDelete... I am sure I am pretty offensive on several grammar rules.
JV ... and you know how to actually say Worcester!
Woosta? Or Wuss-ta?
ReplyDeleteI could care less.