Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday 072610

I was ready to roll back down the hill last night, but at the urging of my family, I stayed up in Fairplay.  Hit the road at 430 this AM to get back down here in time for work.  So I am sleepy now.

Anyway – I am not to sore from yesterday.  Just hungry and tired.  I am fairly scratched up though from the crashing through the weeds in the last half mile.  Took it easy with the running, doing only 7 miles to shake things out a touch.  The heat actually felt nice.

I actually did not take on a ton of food yesterday and I was fine.  I took two bars during the run, and water at the stations as they popped up.  Oh yeah, half a PBR from Brownie at 20 miles. 

Hal Walter, the guy who I ran with for about a dozen or so miles in the middle of the race yesterday has a web site.  I expect to order his book.  Hal has done some respectable ascents in his day as well.

IMG_5736

No comments:

Post a Comment