Did not run much. Simply because I was rowing, playing, observing canyon walls, playing in a river, playing guitar, watching scorpions or bats or big horn sheep. Or it was hot. Or I was drinking a gin and tonic. And there was not a lot of space to run. Definitely not a big week in terms of running, but very good for the soul. In any case, for the sake of statistica …
Week was 11 miles, 2.5 hours over 2 runs and over two days. These were runs on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning on the Hanaker trail. They were about 2 miles up, with 1400 feet of climbing on each up (so about an average grade of 11 percent, from the river to the rim – with great views of Monument Valley in the dustance). Thursday morning, I enjoyed this run with 14 year old TM. That kid is something else. We started in the dark, with headlamps and enjoyed a sunrise at the rim.
67 miles on over 10.75 hours in July. 2191 miles over 347 hours on the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment