What a cool race! Makes you wonder if the Burro was telling his buddies "I couldn't get this guy to stop and let my stomache settle after the bad grass I had this morning." Great run by the way, 4th in the world isn't too shabby.
HA! I asked him and he looked stumped. He was really not sure as to which way he would go with that. Mom however was insistent that it would be a horse.
What a cool race! Makes you wonder if the Burro was telling his buddies "I couldn't get this guy to stop and let my stomache settle after the bad grass I had this morning."
ReplyDeleteGreat run by the way, 4th in the world isn't too shabby.
Thanks Rick!
ReplyDeleteAlways cool to be up there and see 10000 on the Altera.
Rick, that top photo looks like a good one for your catalog to me!
ReplyDeleteYes,that would be a great photo. A little bit of photo shop on the garmin's though!
ReplyDeleteWas your Burro a little stubborn?
Oh my bad, I was representing!
ReplyDeleteCool seeing little Z all excited about dad bringing it! Might change his mind and want a burro instead of a horse now ;-)
ReplyDeleteHA! I asked him and he looked stumped. He was really not sure as to which way he would go with that. Mom however was insistent that it would be a horse.
ReplyDelete