Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday night news

Tons of stuff to get through …

I have it on good authority that Kilian popped a 14:12 on Sanitas, which would surpass Gates’ 14:28 there.

Good Barr Trail run down by Justin.  Great race overall and one of my favorites.  Kind of Justin to mention me in the preview, but I am not expecting much here given how training has been going and the river trip this past week.  I will look to break 2 hours. 

Oh, speaking of Justin, he gets some press over here, diligent guy that he is.

Apparently, the Culpepper Store, Solepepper Sports in Louisville is getting picked up by Runner’s Roost.

I find this “West Neighborhood” blog about Boulder OSMP pretty informative.

P7090151 Yes, that picture is what you think it is. We rowed 18 miles yesterday with a lot of headwind in the mix.  And it is the section of the San Juan that flooded up to Slickhorn in the 80s’ when Lake Powell filled back that far.  So it is heavily silted and sand barred.  We had several drag overs, and I will admit, my shoulders are pretty worked today. Course, it is stupid of me to bitch about my rowing when Andy Skurka is doing that Alaska thing

Thanks to JV for this tip.

4 comments:

  1. JM getting some quality press!

    Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that vid is great!

    btw, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget about your overall time, use your speed to get the primes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be one prime at best ... and it is a great way to blow your wad early.

    ReplyDelete