Headed up to Fairplay today. 60 degrees up here. Burros Days was busy. Spent the later afternoon watching part of the Rox game and fell asleep for a rare nap.
Was it Mission Wolf by chance? They were at CU while I was a student and they had a gray wolf that they let wander around the room. It came up to me and let me pat it, like a dog, only WAY different. Those eyes just penetrate through your soul.
Is that a black wolf?
ReplyDeleteYes. There was a rescue group at the fair with them. Took this shot thinking you'd dig it.
ReplyDeleteDammit, I'm never in the right place at the right time. Hell yes I dig it! Thanks man.
ReplyDeleteWas it Mission Wolf by chance? They were at CU while I was a student and they had a gray wolf that they let wander around the room. It came up to me and let me pat it, like a dog, only WAY different. Those eyes just penetrate through your soul.
ReplyDelete