Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Screw burro racing … this is next up

Well, not really.

I got this from Bernie’s facebook.  Holy crap.  Story here.  Event web site here and wikipedia write up here.

Actually, I think I would try this.  I am pretty good at falling already so why not?

5 comments:

  1. Only if you PROMISE to wear that green thong thingie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh.

    Ski resorts could do it as a summer version of pond skimming. I don't see any lawsuits resulting from that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd go with a purple one CC.

    Apparently this occurs on "open land" over there mtnrunner2. Of course, here, OSMP would shut the hill down because of its historical significance with cheese rolling and do illegal security searches before allowing people within a mile of it.

    Still, I am a bit surprised that St Johns basically sets up camp to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a perfect match with another great sport: heavy drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome.

    Caroline- GZ hardly wears much more than the thong thingy as it is.... let's not encourage anything more ;).

    ReplyDelete