As I headed up the Mesa Trail yesterday, there were several parties of folks out and about, enjoying a great afternoon. A trio of young men (maybe HS, maybe college, I am getting too old to tell) were hiking up near the Bluebell Shelter. As I came into the cone of their conversation as I ran up on them I heard this:
"blah, blah, blah ... this town. All there is to do in the damn town is drugs and hike. I just so happen to like to do both at the same time."
One of his comrades, laughing throws out, "yeah ... and rock climb."
"Yeah," he replies, "and rock climb."
As I move out of earshot, I hear "snowboard?" "Yeah and effing snowboard."
Classic Python! I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen that, too many to count. Always look on the bright side of life......
ReplyDeleteawesome! The best scenes in this flick though are with the guy who has the oath of silence.
ReplyDelete