Got a poll up on the women's PPM. I really don't know that field at all.
Prognostication on Leadville ... get your picks up.
I got invited to the press conference - along with all the other age group winners, top ten folks, top five masters. Sort of a stroke to the ego, but I discussed meeting with the press with my agent and decided to not answer any questions at this time.
Danny M is at it again
Scott E is leading a contingent of folks up Evans this morning for a last uphill altitude session. Not going to make that.
Justin got his weekly Mountain, ultra, trail results up
Killian tells how to prepare for an ultra.
Well I'll cast my vote for Sara Kadlec and take a little bit of a flier as she's not run the PPM before. But she's done the ascent 3 times in all nearly identical times (3h11m) which puts her up to the top around 20 minutes faster than the perennial other Williams/Stafford/etc.
ReplyDeleteAnother one to watch out for is Stephanie Jones, who is moving over from tons of Ascents to the Marathon this year. She's run the up in around 3h many times: http://www.skyrunner.com/search/find.asp?Last=Jones&Mi=E&First=Stephanie
Petzold *might* be the one to watch here.
ReplyDeleteCorrection on Petzold's first name on the right (Maria)...and FTW.
ReplyDeleteWhen will Tim slap together a video series with *you* huffing up a mountain, with a badass "GZ" logo in the intro background?
I hear Footfeathers is moving so that opportunity might be slipping away.
ReplyDelete