More Greenie …
9 miles. Went over the front of Green and checked out some of the alt route as it was slow and easy and conditions seemed to begging for that. Came down via Bear Canyon ish.
On the way up … how do I put this. I was surprised to come across someone? And that they had dogs off leash? They were nice dogs, just not where I would suggest that. And that they asked if this was Bear Peak. Told them that they were a wee bit off (in a polite way, you are here). Always a bit freaky when that happens. You wonder if all is good.
Later came up on Fred. Had not seen him since the B100. Good to catch up with him, even if he rolled me up on the climb up Green while I was “running” easy and he was walking. Good egg.
Felt okay with the easy. Was just not ready to tag it today.
No comments:
Post a Comment