Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday 051512

Bob was considering doing Lindens.  They ended up being scheduled for the early AM, and I had further talked him out of them as they are a haul to get to.  Instead we designed our own half mile intervals over in the open space south of Rock Creek. 
image_thumb11
I was pretty dead on all of these, and I am accounting that to yesterday’s work.  Bob was hitting these in about a handful seconds over 4 minutes.  I was slower than that by quite a bit.  3:44 (.46), 4:02 (.48) 4:19 (finally dialed it into a half mile), 4:20 and 4:28 (dying).  Apparently these climb about 170 feet in the half mile, but the last stretch of 17 percent (greater?) at the end is a killer.

11 pull ups on the magic pull up bar.

10 miles. It was fairly warm and I was fairly worked at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment