Those who do the Krispy Kreme two mile challenge might find the 999 challenge up their alley.
The Mosquito Ten Mile Range traverse is a ridiculously hard 38 mile line.
Ultra runners can do sprints fast too.
This profanity (not work safe) is pretty profound. Not work safe.
Hills towards the highest point in Broomfield county …not fast. The Achilles on the left side is still a bit worked and it simply won’t push with the same sort of tension as the right. This is not that big of a deal on the downhills or the flats, but is sort of like running one legged uphill.
GZ: Have you seen a doctor yet about your Achilles issue? A few years ago I had what I thought was Achilles tendonitis but it turned out being bursitis. I did some iontophoresis treatments and other physical therapy stuff and the problem cleared up.
ReplyDeleteWyatt
No. I pretty much gave up on docs when I went through a groin issue a couple of years ago. It is not a good excuse on my part, but I got tired of playing the game.
ReplyDelete