Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday 051612

A new US 24 hour record for women.  Ms. Moran’s blog posts are very entertaining. 

JZ at his school’s field day.  Pic via John B.
IMG_7165 

Excellent Mount Washington break down for the men north of 40.

This ought to get some hits.

I am not going to make this show, as I will be out of town, but if interested in burro racing (Colorado’s official summer sport), you might want to attend:
image

Someone brought this by my house last night … it is about as bad as it sounds.  Maybe worse.


Interesting Barringer Simpson interview.  I like the concept of surrounding yourself with your team that comes out in this.

And something different.

3 comments:

  1. I love the classic definition of "American Distance Running".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice JZ pic. I like the look of concentration, intensity, and enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brett - yeah ...

    Chris ... he told me his proudest moment from field day was winning the shoe kick off contest.

    ReplyDelete