Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More Ireland pix

Some more pix and a little video from here.  Not getting out as much as I am hunkered in our office over here now, and it is “raining” out.  I say “raining” because it is not really raining.  But if you stand outside for a bit, you will get wet.


P5200101 P5210115
P5210111P5210114
P5210124 P5210117
P5210123  P5210120 P5210119P5210121P5210122 P5210118 P5210113 P5210112  P5210110 P5210109 P5210108 P5210107 P5200104P5210116P5220126P5220128
P5220129 P5220130  P5220127

5 comments:

  1. A photo of Jack! International celebrity!

    Enjoying the photos of a place that is different in so many small ways. It's funny how cultures come up with varying answers to the same simple problems of how to build a sidewalk, make a street sign, or how to protect your home from invading soldiers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The burro photo: enter the conference room we are meeting in here. There is a photo of a burro in it. I ask about it. Apparently we sponsor a burro rescue facility out here that is nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised you didn't offer to organize a burro race.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the castle, of course!! My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill - it is actually an observatory now. How cool is that?

    Footfeathers - there was clearing a calling to me to get back to the burro. Even in the Emerald land.

    ReplyDelete