My initial impressions of the Hokas are not much different than what this guy says over here.
40 year old American runs 28:58 for 10k. I am pretty sure I’d be about a minute per kilo back. Anyway, separately Magill thinks he is in sub 15 shape in a couple of weeks.
Apparently I am a drug addict in running shorts. (thanks for the link JV)
The best crossfit blog yet. Might not be work safe.
Good background on the USMR circuit.
Colorado is beer heaven... in addition to its other heavens of course.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad there will be something in Poncha Springs, because it's tough to wait out the few miles after Eddyline and Amica's without another brew pub.
Colorado is heaven generally. I was sitting outside last night around 6:30 ... could there be more perfect weather?
ReplyDeleteGrrrr.
ReplyDeleteIn regards to beer?
ReplyDeleteCO.
ReplyDeleteCaught myself daydreaming over maps of the Rockies last night.