Haha I was just gonna send you that video GZ. That's what Killian was doing only 4 days before the transvulcania!!! Wondering why he had some tiny heat issues???
Great link. That is some serious exposure, and some crappy snow on some of those descents (i.e re-frozen and icy).
For once, I like the Spiderman suits. But jeez, if I ran through the city in that in the winter I'd get my ass kicked.
Maybe Kilian will come ski the 14ers. I saw Davenport's slide show and liked it so much I saw it twice. Quite a few "no-fall" zones (i.e. slip, and you're a goner) on that project.
That's Kilian's "off season".
ReplyDeleteHaha I was just gonna send you that video GZ. That's what Killian was doing only 4 days before the transvulcania!!! Wondering why he had some tiny heat issues???
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFancy pants.
ReplyDeleteGreat link. That is some serious exposure, and some crappy snow on some of those descents (i.e re-frozen and icy).
ReplyDeleteFor once, I like the Spiderman suits. But jeez, if I ran through the city in that in the winter I'd get my ass kicked.
Maybe Kilian will come ski the 14ers. I saw Davenport's slide show and liked it so much I saw it twice. Quite a few "no-fall" zones (i.e. slip, and you're a goner) on that project.
The video is mind boggling to me. I would be D-E-A-D if I was on any of that stuff. Sick.
ReplyDelete